Sunday, April 20, 2003

"Your blog's getting weak, dude."

So sayeth my buddy, and I'm inclined to believe him. I really don't know why I bothered starting this thing, since my readership's virtually nil and my life's not very interesting. It ain't gonna sell copies of my novel, either.

Anyway, looks like poverty's got me by the balls again. After I pay the bills this month, I've got very little to live on, but thankfully I ain't paying rent next month. I need to find a new place to live ASAP, so me and my brother are going to Houston tomorrow to find something, preferably cheap and not too shitty. Oh yeah, I've got an interview for an autopsy assistant position tomorrow as well. God only knows what that job will be like, but the pay's way better than my current job, and definitely more likely to provide weird stories.

I'd like to visit Kingsport some day. Since it's not real, I'll have to do it in my dreams or through my writing, which is actually better than reality sometimes. Speaking of reality, time to go eat at Sara's folks' house. Adios for now.

np: Blue Oyster Cult, Agents of Fortune

No comments: