Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I went to Huntsville this evening with Sara to help her shoot slides, only to get there and find out she'd forgotten the keys to her studio. That aside, it wasn't a total waste of time; I got to buy Chesterfields at Huntsville Food Mart #1 and pet a nice dog. Roger at HFM remembered me, and it was really good to see him. He seemed kinda down, though, and said business had been slow, which is a downer. Roger's one of those dudes you never forget, even though, or maybe because, he runs a podunk convenience store in a town known more for its prisons than its university- the kinda dude you immortalize in a book or a movie. I hope everything works out for him, because he deserves it.

I reckon that's about it for now. It's time to write.

np: Voivod, s/t

No comments: