Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Another bullshit day of work. My boss, spineless shit that he is, still doesn't know if he's going to renew his lease; if he does, I'm not out of a job, but if he doesn't, it's off to the unemployment line for me. Not that I'd mind collecting unemployment, but shit, I want to know if I should start making trips to Houston to find a new job, since I plan on moving there soon.

On a better note, I picked up Zakk Wylde's/Black Label Society's new album, and so far, it's fuckin' sweet. I got some High on Fire, Voivod, and Black Sabbath stickers for chump change too. Add some beer and some writing, and the evening's already far superior to the day. When you've got a fucking job, though, when ain't that the case?

np: Black Label Society, The Blessed Hellride

No comments: