Thursday, April 03, 2003

Here's something interesting to think about. Yeah, I got it from a "conspiracy theory" website, but anyone who thinks that war isn't a conspiracy has very little grasp on what passes for reality. Make of the article what you will.

I really didn't want to end up spending a lot of time spouting off about war with this site o' mine, but let's face it, people are dying for bullshit reasons, and it's not right. Just like 9/11: a whole lot of people were sacrificed on the altar of governmental hegemony, American and otherwise, and that's simply not acceptable. I don't give a shit how many people tell me I'm a paranoid for even admitting the possibility that yes, our government might have let 9/11 happen. I don't give a shit how many people call me un-American because I refuse to support the death of US troops (many of whom will probably die slowly from exposure to depleted uranium) or Iraqis. Despite all my weird thoughts on existence, I still think there are certain things that just aren't right. The manipulation and/or murder of the masses, or even a single man or woman, by the rich and powerful, is one of these things.

Humanity's downright disgusting sometimes, but damn, I just can't turn my back on them. I hope whatever higher power that might be lurking in the firmament, if there is one at all, vindicates me. If not, then fuck him/her/it. Any deity-like being that looks favorably upon mankind's basest instincts isn't worth my time, no matter what "higher plan" it might have brewing.

"Fuck your laws and your ways!"- Spirit Caravan

No comments: