Sunday, April 06, 2003

I've gotten plenty of sleep this weekend, and it's fuckin' great. The weather's been less than phenomenal- humid as a locker room without the smell, a precursor to the summer- but who cares? I've been holed up in the house, listening to Megadeth's Rust in Peace and sHEAVY's Synchronized and reading Norman Mailer's Harlot's Ghost, and it's a sweet deal. I'm even gonna get a few pages of writing done.

Everyone out there should get a ferret. They're top-notch companions, as long as you're willing to let them run around at will. Take it from me; my ferret, Tim Finnegan, is one of the coolest non-humans I've ever met, and it's because of him that I've included ferrets, along with octopi and crows, in the great Animal Triumvirate that will rule the earth when humanity forcibly excludes itself from the food chain. Cats might just make it too.

Back to writing. Hasta luego, world.


np: sHEAVY, Synchronized

No comments: