Wednesday, April 09, 2003

I fuckin' hate anything that has to go on paper, except for my book contract. I'm talking about my lease, which may or may not bite me in the ass. I fuckin' hate landlords, but you know who I hate more? Realtors. Fuckin' leeches, man, tappin' homeowners for cash and stabbing renters, like me and my buddies, in the kidneys with a blunt knife. The worst part about realtors is that they're fuckin' everywhere, man. I think they take up more billboard space around Spring than anyone. Fuck all those cunts, and may they rot in hell along with their capitalist ilk. FUCK 'EM ALL!

I'm glad I've got this sweet-ass sHEAVY record to listen to, and a novel to edit, and some Lone Star to drink, else I'd go set fire to a particular building (assuming there weren't any working class folks in there after hours, cleaning up after aging yuppie fucks). Damn, I hate assholes, especially assholes who build careers on being assholes.

Now it's time for some Black Label Society. Zakk Wylde knows how to get the blood flowing. Either BLS or Venom. Hmm. Venom, because they like hell, and that's where all my enemies should end up.

"WITCHING HOUR!"

np: Venom, In League With Satan

No comments: