Saturday, April 12, 2003

Found out last night that I bear, or will bear when my hair achieves its desired length, a slightly disturbing resemblance to Gregg Allman. Sara was reading some magazine that mentioned Cher's nine-day marriage to Allman, and there was a picture of the dude that looked suspiciously like me: blond hair, sideburns, and goofy look. Sara thinks it was their kid, but having done a little research, it was G.A. hisself, and not his kid, who's apparently a goth-rocker.

I reckon I could bear resemblance to a worse celebrity. Having never listened to the Allman Brothers, but having heard many a good thing about them, I don't really know enough to say if looking like G.A. is a good or bad thing. Personally, he ain't a bad-lookin' dude, so as long as his music doesn't turn out to suck, I won't be too bothered. Beats being called James Dean.

Barbecue this afternoon after work! Beer, music, nice weather, and hopefully some goat. Yee-haw!

No comments: