Friday, January 20, 2006

Fire the weekend's starting gun.

Awww, shit! Peter Beste, the dude whose photographs of the almighty Norwegian black metal scene made me drive to Austin several months back, has posted some photos of Houston rap/ghetto culture on his site. I knew he was a native Texan, but I didn't know he was from H-Town. Of course, I didn't talk to him long enough to know that.

I dig being excited about life, as I am now. I've been playing Psychonauts non-stop, had some beers with Linda tonight, and don't have to work for the next three days. On top of that, I might go bowling tomorrow and am working on plans to have drinks with Andy, Linda, and Tracey on Sunday, and there's the High On Fire gig Tuesday. Unheimlich will be worked on over the weekend, of course, and while I'm damned near broke, I ain't so broke as to not be able to enjoy myself. The only thing that could make tonight better would be a series of killer (not in the Nightmare on Elm Street sense, of course) dreams, and I bet I'll have some, courtesy of the greatest, and most legal, drugs that I've enjoyed for a while now: melatonin.

All right.

No comments: