Saturday, May 20, 2006

Gallons of sweat never tasted so good.

Two days' worth of the Chaos in Tejas festival, walking around Austin, driving for hours without air conditioning, and riding my new bike (free, courtesy of Holly's folks and Matt's willingness to ride it home) has caused me to sweat almost continuously over the last day or two. It rules. Exercise, crust punk, good company, records, ten thousand thirty-second crushes on cute girls, a vegan potluck, and more have contributed greatly to my well-being.

Man, being able to cover a mile in no time flat on my bike, which I've named Shari Lee after a friend of mine, is fuckin' great. Now all I need is a basket or some panniers to carry shit in.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Might I suggest some color coordinated streamers?

If you are too much of a man to put streamers on your bike, you at least need to put straws on your spokes.

I don't think you can still buy Spokey Dokes, or whatever the hell they were called.

A horn would be pretty sexy,too.

This is just a reminder to keep me far, far away from your bike.