Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'm going to wait until the real results, not those posited by the media, are in, before I make any statements about this fucking election.

I feel no shame now for not having voted anymore.

As I, quoting Len Bracken, have said before, Nobody wins in 2004. Fuck this shit and the ignorance than fuels it. To hell with oil- ignorance is the fossil fuel this world relies on, and will continue to rely on until aliens turn us into slaves or we murder the beautiful planet God gave us.

And no, you miserable cunts, I wouldn't be happy if Kerry ended up winning, but it would be nice to have a bandage to cover the hemorrage that is America over the past four years.

FUCK. On one hand, mankind deserves better, but on the other, I have yet to see it do anything en masse to prove itself.

This is addressed to myself and God, and is an expression of not only politics (which, actually, play an incredibly minimal part, but have brought me to this point on this night), but so many frustrations and questions that have plagued me for years. You all can hear it, for the sake of understanding me a little better.

WHY? WHY? WHY IS HUMANITY SO SELF-DEFEATING? WHY DOES THE SEARCH FOR MEANING REQUIRE SUCH MISERY?

Damn, I want to just break down and weep. Humanity has done so many amazing things, only to drown them in blood and piss and ignorance. The only thing I can do, as meaningless as it may be, is to keep creating myself, pouring out what I can to add to the stream of meaningfulness.

I realize that I'm in no way coherent, thanks to many beers, but fuck it. The sentiment is there.

Philosophy can be cold comfort, but I'll really find out when I go to bed soon.

No comments: