Thursday, May 08, 2003

Went to the Big Easy tonight with Scott, Andy, and Jessica. $5 pitchers of Lone Star go a long way toward convincing me to do things I'd otherwise not do. While there, I saw this bad-ass guitarist named Rick Lee (or so I recall him being named), an Asian who played better than any guitarist that followed him. He was cool, and I'm not even into the blues that much.

Before going to the Big Easy, I talked online with Katharine, who was the classiest chick I knew when I went to Mary Washington College for a year. She seems to be doing well, and while I probably sounded like an absolute jackass who'd had too many beers, I was very pleased to converse with her again, since it's been four years.

And now... Rush. "Lakeside Park" is a fantastic song.

np: Rush, Caress of Steel

No comments: