Saturday, May 03, 2003

Dude, this is the funniest shit on the net, and I owe my brother for showing it to me. I'm gonna go download an IRC client when I get home.

X-Men 2 was cool. Not completely in line with the comics, naturally, but definitely enjoyable. Too little Colossus, but the setup for the next flick is pretty damned cool. Chances are you won't catch it unless you read X-Men back in the late '80s or so, but even if that's the case I think it'll make for a cool third movie.

By the way, unless you actually give a shit about trying to look hip, don't waste your time going to the Proletariat on Richmond. Their cheap Lone Stars aren't enough to bring me back to that poorly laid-out, red-walled joint anytime soon. At least I went there for the right reasons.

I use the word "cool" too much when I post.

No comments: