Friday, May 02, 2003

Check this out for a good laugh.

How the hell am I going to promote my book? I'm trying to tell everyone I meet to tell everyone they meet to buy it, but I suspect that'll only go so far. I need about $250 so I can buy a bunch of copies and send them to random people, magazines, and so forth. I also need people to write reviews for websites, especially Slashdot, RPG.net, and other sites pandering to geeks, which my book does.

Tonight I'm going to see X-Men 2, which, even if it sucks, will innately be superior to the first one because it has none other than Nightcrawler, the greatest X-Man ever to grace the four-color page. After that, I believe I'm trekking downtown to celebrate my friend Danielle's birthday. It's gonna be a long night, made even longer by having to get up tomorrow morning and come to work at 8 AM.

Time for a cigarette. While I'm away, ponder synesthesia. I know nothing about it, so I'm leaving it up to you. Also: if you like Alan Moore, read his two-issue comic "The Courtyard." If you're a Lovecraft fan, it'll be an even cooler experience.

No comments: