Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Some happenings.

The hole torn in the world just over a week ago hasn't closed, and never really will, but as the days pass I'm not staring into it quite as much.

I'm into the fortieth chapter of my pops' book on Stone's River. With a little diligence, I should be done proofreading and editing the whole book by Friday afternoon, and then come the unwieldy tasks of compiling the index, getting the pages laid out, making sure Kyle's making headway with the maps, and then working with him to create the final PDF to send to the publisher. I'm pleased that I've gotten so much done in such a relatively short amount of time, although I'm working on ensuring that pops' book ain't the only one I finish this year.

Oh, and I might have a new job within the next couple weeks. Here's hopin' and prayin' and lighting santeria candles and anything else that'll do the trick.

No comments: