Monday, August 28, 2006

Drunk and happy.

I know I haven't coughed up the notable stuff lately, so I'll go ahead and do so.

-I got a new job. Interviewed Friday, found out I was the choice hire five minutes after coming home. The money they offered is, by my deadbeat standards, mindblowingly good. I'll be working as a proofreader for the tenth largest law firm in the world two weeks from now, and I am thrilled. Fuck my old job.

-Tim's in the hospital. According to one of the vet techs, however, he's on the mend, which is highly gratifying.

-Pretty much everything else is going well. Really, stupidly well, if you don't count whatever gastrointestinal ailment that's been plaguing me for almost a week know. Luckily, yours truly has a history of handling illness like a motherfuckin' warhorse, so I'm doing all right.

-Love always, all of y'all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! -Bill