Friday, August 11, 2006

Scorched flesh and ruined denim= ALL SYSTEMS GO!

-Bills paid? Check!
-Money put into savings? Check!
-Credit card balance paid down adequately? Check?
-Groceries and gas bought? Almost-check! (I don't feel like grocery shopping or driving drunk at 2:42 AM, so I'll take care of those things tomorrow. I've already budgeted 'em.)
-Cigarettes laid in for at least a week? Check!
-Post-payday pleasure purchases? Check! (List below.)

via mail:

Iron Maiden- A Matter of Life and Death CD w/limited edition t-shirt
Agalloch- Ashes Against the Grain CD (2)- one for me, one for Scott.
Agalloch- Ashes Against the Grain t-shirt

already in hand:

diSEMBOWELMENT- (more or less) complete discography 2xCD

Man, I can't wait until Sunday, when folks will assemble here at the Hall of Justice to celebrate my birthday, and Monday, when I will have more good times! Thanks in advance to all y'all excellent folks that I count as my friends.

No comments: