Thursday, March 31, 2005

Another fantastic day will soon be shot to hell by the addition of work, but fuck it. Right now I've got beer, Hermano (not mi hermano, but the band, whose new album I need to find soon), and lots to look forward to. I wanted to post the lyrics to Hermano's "The Bottle" here, but they're not in the liner notes and I haven't found them online, so I'll just mention a particularly pertinent line and wish all y'all a good afternoon. Especially fellow Houstonians: get out and enjoy this shit while it lasts. Soon it will be sweltering, and I don't have enough beer and porch space for all y'all.

"'Cause you're fuckin' around with the bottle, man
She's takin' you the wrong way"

-Hermano, "The Bottle"

1 comment:

James said...

I can't find those damn lyrics either. I like the "Take a smoke ride to hell" line myself.