Saturday, March 26, 2005

My life is now as complete as it can be without a GTO, a good dame, a steady publishing deal, a house with a front porch, and the answers to all my philosophical questions. I finally got a turntable, so I can not only listen to the records I already have, but buy more. Fuck yes.

Soon I will purchase barbacoa tacos and drink some more beer, then watch Straight to Hell and They and fuck off all night. I'd like to write, but I don't know if I will. We'll see. As it stands, I'm pretty content with doing what little I am.

2 comments:

the corpse said...

Oops. "With" should have read "without," because I have none of the things listed, aside from the turntable. Fuck typing hastily.

afuturepete said...

Hey, it should be noted that out of all the things listed (pre typo correction), the one that was most surprising to your readers was the GTO. Apparently a good dame and a steady publishing deal aren't far outta reach.