Thursday, March 10, 2005

There's about fifteen pages (in MS Word format, at least) of new material over at my Unheimlich site. Slowly but surely, slowly but surely.

Some one-sentence album reviews, because I've purchased a good amount of new CDs in the past week or so and think highly of all of them:

Unearthly Trance, In The Red: A desperate, drugged derive through the bad neighborhoods of Carcosa.

Boris, Flood: The most beautiful flotation device I've come across in ages.

Destroyer 666, Violence is the Prince of This World: The storm you saw on the horizon only when it was too late.

SunnO))), The Grimmrobe Demos: Seismological disturbances from R'lyeh.

Velvet Cacoon, Genevieve: Swimming after a dead mermaid in a sea far beyond wine-dark.


Movement and water have clearly been in my thoughts lately. I wish I could visit Kingsport.

No comments: