Friday, March 31, 2006

It is done!

With today's purchase of Extraterrestrial Live,, I have completed my collection of Blue Öyster Cult LPs. This statement is contingent on Heaven Forbid and Curse of the Hidden Mirror never having been released on vinyl- I don't think they were, but if I'm wrong, please tell me, so I can hunt them down- and I'm naturally excluding compilations, side projects, and the like.

I'm not a collector kind of dude, so I don't think I'll move on to picking up singles, promos, and so on. I'm pretty content having the entire catalogue of one of the best bands ever to walk the earth on vinyl. All I need now is to see them live.

My mail situation appears to have been fixed, and today I received my Om shirt from Rachel. It kicks much ass, as does the woman who gave it to me. She even included a nifty sketch in the package! Add roughly five miles of strolling, some new magazines, additional LP purchases, several cans of Schlitz, and the company of the Mann and my brother, and you can say that D.A.S. has had a fine day.

No comments: