Friday, March 17, 2006

ALL RIGHT.

I forgot to mention in my last entry that Andy and I are going to start shooting "All Right" this summer. If anyone wants to donate their days/evenings/homes/sweet rides to our miniature epic of suburban cruisin', drinkin', and makin' the scene, let me or the Link know. You won't be paid, but you'll have fun, and you'll get a copy of the finished product.

Don't worry; you've got a couple-three months before it goes down. That said, we've been putting this off for too long, and we need all the help we can get. After all, this thing is about y'all. And us.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Not only do I have summers off, but (gasp!) I live in the suburbs! Get that! And, if you guys need a school for anything, I *might* be able to sneak us in.

You have my digits. Synecdoche.