Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Si, yo vivo.

Brief update from my brother's computer, since I still have no internet access at the new place. I am now living six blocks down W. Alabama with Dave Mann, and that's going well. I turned twenty-six this past Sunday, and celebrated the event with a minimum of fanfare. I received beer, cigarettes, a cherry pie, and a copy of China Mieville's The Scar, courtesy of Tracey, my brother, Sara, and Andy, respectively. The Scientist also burned me a couple choice albums, which I'm grateful for. I bought myself a couple albums and books too- having Half Price Books pretty much around the corner is gonna be great.

Very little else going on, naturally, but I can say I've gotten more writing done in the past long weekend than I have in weeks. Still not a lot, but it's an improvement, and I like what I'm doing. Oddly enough, while Unheimlich is taking me forever to write, I suspect it'll be the shortest novel I've written thus far.

I'll see y'all when I get back online permanently. Take it easy.

No comments: