Tuesday, August 23, 2005

No better than your average blabbermouth.net poster, but...

FUCK YOU, SHARON OSBOURNE. And fuck you, Ozzy, for letting that cunt rule your life.

And fuck everyone else that apparently tried to disrupt Iron Maiden's set at the San Berdoo Ozzfest. Fuck each and every one of you miserable cunts, and cheers to Maiden to soldiering on.

(Go to bwbk.com or blabbermouth.net and scroll back through a few days' worth of news to see what I'm talking about.)

I'm so very glad that I've got Birgit Zacher's background vocals for Sentenced to keep me company now, since there's nobody and nothing else in the world that could do what they do right now.

This is when I need to be at 19713 Westbridge Lane, going through my brother's CD collection, watching the X-Files, surfing the web, drinking coffee, listening to the AC hum, smoking Luckies in the driveway, basking in a different brand of despair.

No comments: