Thursday, July 21, 2005

I was gonna type out a list of everyone that means the world to me, but I'm lazy, so I'll just say this:

I love all y'all. You know who you are; if you don't, go ahead and include yourself in the list. Don't ever forget that on top of your folks and family, there's at least one other dude out there who loves you and will be eternally grateful for knowing you. Be you an old friend, a new friend, an ex, a family member, whatever: Dave Smith is honored to know you. You've done more for him than you'll ever know, and he hopes to be able to return the favor someday. If he already has, trust him when he says he owes you another one.

I'm six kinda pleased to be alive, and I owe it to y'all. If you ever take any advice from me, let it be this: keep thinkin', and take it easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I love you too Dave.

Anonymous said...

likewise Smyth!