Thursday, July 21, 2005

First of all, please make sure you read the post prior to this one. If you read my running commentary, either regularly or not, it applies to you, whether or not I know you. (But mainly to those I know, per the flow of logic.)

Anyway: more album covers of bands I love and have been listening to, and that you should check out. I'm gonna take a cue from my beloved brother and tell y'all to buy the fuckin' albums, since a) I can't burn 'em for you even if I wanted to and b) these folks deserve the dough you'll be throwing their way.

Really, I know a good chunk of y'all could give a fuck about my musical tastes, but I'm only posting stuff anyone with half a brain and a legitimate taste for music would enjoy. (This time, at least.)

Once again, I love all y'all.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you've given me a copy of two out of three of those albums. Alway there to help me appreciate the almighty riff.