Tuesday, August 26, 2003

Looks like my novel is finally becoming available on a wider scale. Last night my brother found it on amazon.co.uk (but not the local Amazon- what the hell?), and today it's on bn.com. Strangely enough, both sites put my name down as "David A. Smith," which is not at all what I wanted. Hence the use of "D.A." on the cover.

I'm gonna upload a picture of my ferret nosing around a cigarette and looking ill and claim that it's commentary on the evil nature of tobacco. Then I'm gonna go to a comic book convention, send lots of phonecam pics to my friends telling them how surrounded by nerds I am, and make funny faces.

And then all this useless shit will disappear into the abyss of the internet, and one day I'll be left with a slightly obsolete cell phone-cum-camera and an unmaintained website. Whee! Irony will finally have caught up and taken a phonecam snapshot of me.

No comments: