Thursday, August 28, 2003

I hopte that this has nothing to do with the dream I had last night about an alien invasion. I think I dreamed something similar a few nights ago, but I'm not sure. Either way, if the recent proximity of Mars to Earth ends up getting me pregnant with an alien, I'm fucked.

I hope that aliens don't visit Earth during my lifetime. A couple weeks ago, I went off on a tangent to my brother and girlfriend about my fear, which developed at that particular moment, of being using as a zombie puppet of alien invaders. My solution was to be thoroughly cremated and have my ashes spread so widely around the planet that there's no possible way the aliens can resurrect me. Better to be distributed carbon than a tool of the Greys.

Work on Critical Hits, my current novel, isn't going particularly fast, but it's been steady. Huzzah.


No comments: