Friday, August 15, 2003

The Corpse Speaks: FAIR AND BALANCED

While I'm really not into "(insert witty slogan/cause here) Day" stuff, I figured I would at least add my two cents today. I'm sure folks have heard of Fox News suing Al Franken over the use of the phrase "Fair and Balanced" for his new book, which is fuckin' absurd, so folks on the net have proclaimed today- which is Napoleon's birthday- Fair and Balanced Day. Since Fox News is making a ridiculous claim by a) saying they're fair and balanced and b) suing people for using the phrase, I figured I'd make my pitiful stand along with other netizens (a term you almost never hear anymore, thankfully) by also claiming that this running testament of mine is "fair and balanced." If Fox News wants to sue me, so be it; it's not like I have any money for them to take from me.

Viva half-empty rebellion!

No comments: