Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Iche liebe Dich! [6.6.(6) Update IV]

My only regret this evening is that I haven't worked on my pops' book. Alternately, I did edit/proofread two chapters before I went to work at 4:30 PM, 6.5.06.

Most importantly, I got to talk to my brother a few minutes ago. Mein bruder ist KRIEG, and- with a few exceptions- you all pale in comparison to him.

I'll make up for how much I miss my brother by smoking another cigarette and listening to Cathedral. "ULTRAMAN VS. ROBOCHRIST, OUR TIME IS NIGH"

I wish Maren read this, 'cause she could tell me if "Ich liebe Dich" was an acceptable thing to say to one's brother. If it wasn't, I'd correct myself and leave the original statement in place, dedicated to Maren, 'cause she's rad. (Te amo tambien, Torres- donde esta mis disco punk ruck que tienes?)

No comments: