Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lit as a Christmas tree.

This sentence is where the proper spelling and grammar stops.

I've bene dr9inking since 1:00 Pm this afternoon. I hyng out with Jodie, who is rad and attractuve and marriedb and I haven't seen in a long time. She drank coffee and I ate sushi and drank beer and all was solid. Afterwards I went out with Linda to the Kelvin arms, which sucked, anf then to Kay's,m which was okay (har!). I'm fucking trashed and am snmoikubg Chesterfields and love Linda with all my heart. Whatrs pathetic ifd that I've tried to clean yp this paragraph to sime degree,mbut my fucking jotun-level intake of beer avec other intoxicants has stoippped. me. I just waqted yall toi know that I am cuplable for shitty writing = cayse I try to clean up my words evenwhen drunkm ,so here goes my credibuluty.


DREAR EABGNGLISH LANGUAGE"" I AM SO FYCKIUBG SOIRRTY

nOW IT'M HGOING YTO READ MOBY FUCKING DICK!

More measured, ex post measured facto: my life is fucked, Fucked, FUCKED.

No comments: