Monday, April 04, 2005

This is an excellent commentary on the state of BoingBoing, a weblog I've been reading on a daily basis for at least two years now. A while back- I can't find the post in question- I believe I briefly went off on BB and some of the folks who run it. Back then, the only person I knew of who felt similarly was Wiley Wiggins, though I reckon I could've found more if I'd bothered looking. That said, the link above, especially the user comments, does a good job of pointing out BB's weak spots, and I recommend reading it if you're a BB reader.

It's time to write. Fuck not having MS Word; I need to get going with Unheimlich. Expect an update to the Unheimlich site soon.

Oh yeah: listen to Rudimentary Peni.

1 comment:

Wiley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.