Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Work progresses with my next book, albeit in the form of more notes. Having never really tried to write down all thoughts concerning previous novels, this is a new experience, and, thus far, a very useful one. I've got no more than six pages of the actual book done, but I'm not worried. Once it starts pouring out of me, I'll have some solid background and plot ideas at hand, and I won't be flying blind. Assuming I have the patience to type out my varied notes tonight, I'll post some of them to the other commentary site I've created especially for logging Unheimlich material. The link is a couple posts back on this here site, if you're interested.

The situation with my car is rapidly approaching farcical, and frankly, I'm not surprised. Enough of that for now.

I came home tonight to find not only my brother awake, but a good amount of Lone Star in the fridge and folks other than the 1920 regulars sitting around the coffee table. It was pleasant, although everyone split too early for my tastes. I can't blame them, given the hours I keep.

This upcoming weekend will hopefully be inundated with writing, reading, and the like. For now, I'm just going to listen to Venom and wonder where the hell my copy of Castles of Steel has gone.

Take it easy, folks.

No comments: