Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Phase one of vehicle legalization/optimization is complete. Now I only need to get my inspection, tell the bored, cash-hungry human shells at the courthouse that my car is fit to drive in the eyes of the law, and pay for my registration. Then it's back on the road, hopefully hassle-free.

Other things to do, once that sucking financial chest wound is patched up:

1. Get my pictures developed.
2. Read the photography textbook Albert gave me, take more pictures, and get them developed.
3. Post said pictures online as a prelude to some kind of photo project.
4. Continue work on Unheimlich.
5. Take more walks.
6. Write some more.

And so forth. I want to start shaking ideas out of my system and into some kind of tangible or visible form. The writing's coming along nicely, but lately I've really wanted to take pictures too, partially so I'll have a collection of images to spark further thought.

Anyone want to give me a lot of money?

No comments: