Friday, January 07, 2005

Blurgh. I don't like Red Bull; it's definitely the shittiest of energy drinks. It tastes exceptionally awful and cough-syrupy when mixed with Jagermeister, but it mixes fairly well with Captain Morgan's, which is one of the shittiest of rums. I'm not saying it's a good combination, but I was out of Rebel Yell and wanted a drink since it's Friday morning, so fuck it.

The problem is, a couple-three of these Captain Jagers have left me feeling horribly shaky and wigged out, which isn't acceptable at all.

A brief foray into the kitchen has revealed that Katie cooked my collard greens for me, so it's time to eat those (and somemeatloaf and toast), drink some green tea, wrap myself in a blanket, and watch the X-Files. Seriously, this weird shite rum/Red Bull mixture feels like some kind of bad street drug that only soul food and television can cure. I'm so glad Katie likes greens and wanted to have me try her recipe, and I'm really glad I don't have work tomorrow. Otherwise, I'd have to crawl into bed hungry, displeased about work, and feeling horribly, horribly dirty.

Don't drink this shit, folks. Ever.



No comments: