Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'm so excited about writing that I almost don't want to.

I'm also quite pleased at the prospect of spending the weekend with Jyn, though you should strip all connotations from the latter part of that statement if you wish to approach a level of accurate perception thereof.

While my attempts to quit smoking this week have failed, I have cut back on the booze. After two weekends- shit, more than that; the last two have merely been socially sanctioned by everyone but teetotallers- of considerable inebriation, I've gotten tired of spending 2/3 of my nonworking days in a dipsomaniacal funk. There's no way I'll quit drinking, but hopefully the six-pack nights and case-deep weekends will become occasions instead of routines.

Fuck, you'd think I was actually trying to get my shit together.

No comments: