Monday, April 24, 2006

What I did this weekend.

Finally went to Valhalla with Matt, Sara, and Kyle- exceeded expectations. Wrote, finally. Cooked dinner: zucchini and tofu. Got the fuck outta Dodge and crashed at Matt and Holly's Saturday night, spent Sunday shootin' the shit and walking around The Woodlands. Talked to my folks and Bill. Came home. Television returned from the void, for better or worse, probably the latter. Cooked dinner: tofu/sunchoke/onion/ginger dumplings. Read "Brokeback Mountain"- solid- and more of Manchester's book on die firma Krupp, continuingly solid too. Fought the Sunday malaise, ain't figured out if I've won. Probably not, since I've gotta go to work tomorrow. Fixin' to do some more writing in a bit.

What I didn't do: Write enough. Read enough. Smoke too few cigarettes. Something I can't put my finger on.

No comments: