Thursday, April 20, 2006

Under the Sign of the Black Mark.

I got my stuff from Black Mark Records today, though it appears that Nordland I & II was out of stock and I didn't get charged for it. At least my Blood Fire Death LP came in, which is perfect because I really don't feel like doing shit except listening to records (specifically records, not CDs) and fighting my way through my recent bout of artistic laziness/apathy. This plan of action will be supported by my poverty; all but roughly twenty bucks of my paycheck has already been alloted to rent, bills, comida, postage to England, etc., so doing much of anything that requires money is out of the question for the next fortnight. Good thing I've got some of my brother's leftover liquor to hold me over, 'cause I sadly won't be buying much beer unless my kind friends take pity on me.

Oh yeah, I was attacked by a horde of grackles Tuesday, and when I got home around 2 AM this morning some dumbfuck had blocked my driveway with her Lexus (she reclaimed it before one of the owners of Bocados had it towed, and before I spat all over it). My life is just fuckin' stupid.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Pissing on the Lexus would have been more fun. If I had the tools, I'd have peed all over that car. Hell, after a few beers, I might have even attempted to pee on it anyway.

But, I suppose spitting has a charm all its own.