Friday, April 28, 2006

The weird world of 4:30 AM.

After a night of drinking beer and downloading Finnish and Turkish black metal stuff, I decided to watch some television. What sounded like a good way to kill a couple sloshed hours turned out to be an experiment in surreality. Not that a whirlwind of televangelists, histories of ancient Indian mathematics, public access channel interviews with WWII vets, and Angel could be anything else. It was fuckin' fantastic, man, and gave me the impetus to finally pick up the copy of the Bhagavad-Gita that I bought from a Krishna in the parking lot of the Woodlands Mall four years ago. Even passing out on the couch was pretty comfortable, and my dreams- the contents of which I've sadly forgotten- were mighty interesting.

Being me rules.

No comments: