Monday, December 29, 2003

I hate moving. The physical act thereof, that is; I don't mind finding myself somewhere new, as I will in a few days, but I loathe displacing the objects currently surrounding me, shipping them elsewhere, and rearranging them. The fact that it's for a good reason- i.e. my distaste for my surroundings right now, as well as being able to live with my girlfriend again- doesn't help much, either, though I'm honestly excited about uprooting and heading elsewhere, even if said elsewhere is ten minutes north of here.

I'll be spending the next couple nights packing, and once I move into my place in the Heights, I might not have internet access for a while. If you need to reach me, email will still be reasonable, so you can get my new phone number via said medium.

I want a week wherein I can sleep as much as I want.

Good night.

No comments: