Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Brant Bjork. Keep Your Cool. Today, October 7, 2003.

I get paid in approximately 11 hours. Once that direct deposit goes through, my ass is going to the record store and getting this album. From the two songs I've heard, it won't be the same kind of experience that his self-titled album with the Operators was, but that's cool. My only complaint is that it wasn't released during the summer; Mr. Bjork is definitely a summertime musician, bringin' out all the good vibes that come with sunshine and drinkin' beer on the porch. When I finally get around to making my movie, "All Right," with Andy Link, Brant Bjork's music will be a highlight. How could you go wrong with a movie about the laid-back life that has songs like "Cheap Wine" and "Hinda65" in it? You can't, motherfuckers. You simply can't.

No comments: