Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Despite all the hassles that come with it- especially those of the financial nature- unemployment is fantastic. I really, really like loafing around, much more than I like having a job. I like being able to do just about any damn thing I want when I want, since I'm not under any real time constraints. I like knowing that, if only for a little while, I'm not one of those people out there being forced to "do something." I like doing nothing, and until I can no longer afford to do nothing (which, if you think about it, is an absolutely absurd notion, because it should be cheaper to do nothing than do something), I'm going to do exactly that. Nothing.

Here's to Monster Magnet for writing "Negasonic Teenage Warhead."

And here's to my brother for setting up this stylish website for me and my novel.

No comments: