Saturday, June 28, 2003

Saturday. No job yet, and after seeing what my unemployment benefits will be like, I hate to say that getting one may actually be a better idea than trying to eke out an existence without working. Even if I do absolutely nothing, literally, the money unemployment will pay out isn't enough to get by. I don't know why I thought the government would be even remotely generous.

I'm paranoid about my mail service, or the seeming lack thereof. I should start sending everything through W.A.S.T.E., despite the insidiousness of such a system.

The coolness, and I don't only mean that in the modern vernacular sense, of William Gibson's prose- especially his last few books- amazes me every time I read it. Even his blog posts read amazingly well. I think that once I'm finished with James Blaylock's The Paper Grail, which is quite good by the way, I'm going to reread some Gibson.

Now it's back to writing.

No comments: