Thursday, October 06, 2005

Erdinger: my new favorite hefe-weizen

According to the fine, fine news organ that is the Houston Chronicle, H-Town should be getting its first taste of, ahem, cool weather sometime tonight. I'm skeptical as to how long it'll last- I'm willing to bet that strolling down the street at the end of the month will still make my balls sweat, but hey, I wouldn't mind being wrong in this case.

It appears that my brother will be going to New Zealand after all. I'm not sure when, exactly, but more power to him. It's nice to know one of the Smith boys is doing something with his life, 'cause I sure as hell don't seem to be. On the flip side, however, my lethargy when it comes to pushing my dreams of being a writer forward is growing old, and I'm takin' steps towards getting my shit together. Almost two years of virtual inactivity on the attempted-publication front is getting a bit old.

Oh, and whenever my brother leaves the country, I'll have a car again. I'm highly ambivalent about this, all things considered. I see myself driving to places that I've become accustomed to walking to, and that's just fuckin' grotesque.

No comments: