Sunday, December 12, 2004

Having a few drinks, swallowing half a bar, and going to some sort of half-assed fetish show at what used to be a gay club makes for an interesting nights. There's plenty of eye candy, which is good because the Xanax turned me in a slow-moving automaton. Not that this was a bad thing at all. I was quite detached from my surroundings, and everyone except whatever half- or mostly-naked women were on stage at the time seemed like a blank shell of a human being, a cardboard cut-out with a drink in their hand. Quite an interesting experience, and the first I've had with the aforementioned pill that didn't just make me want to fall asleep within a couple hours.

In other news, the new Unleashed album is fuckin' great.

1 comment:

chainlinkspiral said...

I had a good time with it, but I was also garbed in a bathmat, scarf, and electrical goggles.

Boobies were enjoyed by all. You can not, not enjoy breasts. Unless you were one of those poor babies born allergic to breastmilk. In that case, fear and hate the titty.