Friday, September 08, 2006

Media rate.

One of the nice things about these two weeks I've had off from work is all the mail I've received. A couple months ago I resubscribed to Heavy Metal, and my first issue arrived today. The new Agalloch record came in last week, Iron Maiden's latest this past Tuesday, and two issues of Watching Days Become Years this morning. The stuff I've been meaning to send to my brother was taken to the post office yesterday, so with any luck he'll soon have a bunch of weird postcards and Ashes Against the Grain in his hands.

Man, I love the mail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I picked up an issue of "Watching Days Becoming Years" a while back right before I moved north and was really impressed. I was disappointed that I never found another issue in comic stores. I just assumed it was a short lived independent.
I'll definitely have to look for some back issues now.

Bill

Anonymous said...

What do you think about the new Maiden album? I am adicted to it myself. There are so many awesome and powerful tunes. Great vocal harmonies, and tons of changes in the song structures (tempo etc.)

-Matt