Thursday, November 17, 2005

Make haste, Rome

Two weeks from Friday, I'll find out whether or not I still have a job.

I could rave on about how sickening the office culture at my workplace is, but I'm not going to bother. I'll just quote the most asinine, repellent, smarmy thing I heard earlier today: "One plus two can't always equal three."

In other news, Thieves Jargon offered to publish an old story (and hopefully future graphic novel) of mine, "Western God Radio." I'll let y'all know when it hits their website, but for the time being, go over there and read some of their archives.

1 comment:

chainlinkspiral said...

Congrats on the publish. Finally getting around to reading Pattern Recognition, about half way through. Well and good writing that is.

I continue to remain invisible to all but a few, but that needs to change some with the holidays. Sis will be in town. Figure you're working the usual. Need to find some time to hang, mandate that is.

Last shoot the shit night, not much shit was shot. Kind of musical that is. Okay, enough of chatterchit.

Keep the words aflow'n.