Monday, May 16, 2005

My brother and I were talking earlier about how both of us have a handful of distractions that have recently come our way, mainly in the form of DVDs (Star Trek: TNG and Buffy) and video games (Vice City, Jade Empire). Both of us are aware that such distractions will lead us into lengthy periods of inactivity and couch-warming, the thought of which is neither entirely unpleasant nor really that compelling.

Of course, it really is compelling. Aside from taking care of Critical Hits-related stuff by the end of the month, what do I have to do that stops me from simply sitting back and enjoying some relatively passive entertainment? Sure, there's Unheimlich, but I seem to have hit a wall there, and sitting down to stare at the monitor night after night isn't achieving much. So the hell with it; I'll get back to doing "productive" things when I feel like it.

Besides, I'm really tired of being in my room, and the presence of the internet in here just makes it worse.

No comments: