Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Apologies for the Johannes de Silentio routine as of late, but I haven't wanted to spend much time in front of the infernal machine these days. When I have been at the computer, I've kept it short. I did manage to finish putting together all the shit I needed to send Critical Hits off to some publishers, however, so I do have proof that the past week hasn't been all Jade Empire and 7.62x39 mm.

Unheimlich seems to have stalled, at least digitally. I'm still writing out a fair amount of notes on paper, but they haven't coalesced into anything really tangible, and I'm starting to think that my energy might be better spent elsewhere, at least for a little while. I'll have to wait and see.

My apologies for the brevity, but I want to find something else to do right now. Not having to worry about writing query letters and such has taken a load off my mind.

No comments: