Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Ha ha! My work-induced apathy rules. Here's a snippet of a conversation I had with a customer today. Apparently my answers weren't emotionally fulfilling, and my lack of small talk affronted his sensibilities as a responsible consumer.

(N.B. The actual topic of conversation is beside the point, so don't worry if you don't know what's being discussed. I guarantee that it's boring.)

14:33:25] Aymen : Once I purchase it do I need to set it up on Plesk
14:33:30] Aymen : or is it done automatically
[14:33:34] Aymen : as part of the purchase?
[14:33:37] Dave S : You need to set it up.
[14:34:58] Aymen : Thanks. Is there anything else that I can help you with today?
[14:36:43] Aymen : Well thanks and have a good day. I thought at least one of us should be doing the Nice Sales Rep thing since you don't seem to be in the mood.

Damn right I wasn't in the mood. I'm never in the mood to put up with human colostomy bags like this. Fuck customer service. Proofreading will inevitably be better.

No comments: