Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ten years!

Man, it's been ten years since my first post here. I don't have much to say about that, other than I'm glad I'm still around to see such a minor milestone. This blog has never been much more than a depository for whatever occurs to me when I sit down and log in to my account-  maybe there was a time that I thought about what I'd write, but not anymore. Sometimes I write something, save it, and come back to it later before deciding to post it or not, but that's about all.

If you've kept up with The Corpse Speaks for a while, thanks for reading. I'll try to make the next decade's worth of posts a little more interesting, but if you've stuck it out this far, well, you might as well admit that your standards are pretty low. There's no shame in that. We all have bad taste in something.

Thanks again, folks! Take it easy and listen to Black Sabbath.

Your pal,
D.A.S.

No comments: